Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Simple Green Frugal Co-op Blog

I've been asked to join a simple-life co-operative blog writers group. People all over the world are worried about the state of the world today. Not only our global economy, but issues related to peak oil, climate change, chemicals in our food, ethics, and greed have grabbed the attention of those seeking change and a different way of life. Lots of people are looking for help, ideas, lessons, and encouragement in their quest to live a more meaningful and simplified lifestyle. Here, I write about my little piece of ground, and the things I've learned over my lifetime. Now I'll also be sharing that information and experience in a bigger forum, a couple of times a month. Like-minded, concerned bloggers, from varying age groups, lifestyles, and countries, will be adding their efforts too, in one big reference blog. It's called The Simple Green Frugal Co-op Blog - and the name really says it all. There's a link on my sidebar, or you can check it out here.

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

That's cool! I will have to go check it out.

IlonaGarden said...

I visited- it is a wonderful blog whose time has come! Great simple living ideas.